- Thoroughly Clean your fridge from dust
- Replace Fittings Shelves, drawers and other equipment
- Avoid humid places or exposed to direct sun
- Give a distance of 2.5 cm or more from the wall, a distance of 25 cm or more from the top, and at least 2.5 cm from the floor.
- If you are using Bervin Stand you can solve problems with point 4. If you are interested to the type bervin stand you can click here
- 6. Preferably refrigerator electrical connection through a single outlet.
- When first used, turn the thermostat on position 1.
- Allow your refrigerator to operate without load for 2-3 hours to stabilize the operating temperature.
- If the operation is interrupted / disconnected because electricity then wait 5 minutes before you restart.
Those are some simple tips you can try to use your Refrigerators, good luck